Safeguarding and consultation services to education, social care and independent organisations
We offer a range of bespoke services to those directly involved in safeguarding and working with children and/or their families such as:
- Professional supervision for safeguarding personnel such as Designated Safeguarding Leads designed to fit the needs of your specific organisational setting
- Bespoke safeguarding training tailored to your requirements
- Direct consultation, practice development and case management support
- Complaint investigations
- Quality assurance review – Local Authority Audits, Case management audits, scrutiny of practice and procedure
- Locum Child Protection Adviser/Independent Reviewing Officer and Independent social work assessment
Organisations likely to find the services beneficial are:
- Schools, including academies, free schools, independent schools and further education facilities
- Local Authorities
- Sports organisations
- Language schools
- Hotels and Bed and Breakfast providers
- Any organisation with direct contact with children, young people and their families.
All services are tailored to your specific requirement and provided by an independent HCPC registered social worker with many years management experience of working in child protection and safeguarding including the development of multi-agency working, team building, training and has experience of working within local authority children services, schools and the independent sector for over 20 years.
We also work alongside other qualified and experienced professionals from health and education to inform our services and can be commissioned for targetted services.
All work is informed by relevant statutory guidance and legislation and based upon current research and practice for any setting.